Already understand the basics of NFTs but have some detailed questions about how you, as a creative entrepreneur, can leverage them? The chances are your question has been answered during our eagerly anticipated Zoom Dive with NFT expert, Tim Jarvis!
We called upon Tim a while back to deliver a Zoom Dive on ‘A beginner’s guide to NFTs’. It was hugely popular, and so we organised a second event, ‘Diving deeper into NFTs’ to provide an opportunity for creatives to get some of their deeper, grittier questions answered.
Don’t worry if you missed this exciting session, as we recorded it in full so you can listen to it in your own time!
Access this Zoom Dive recording below to learn:
- What constitutes an NFT – is it always an image or piece of artwork or can it be something else entirely?
- How do NFT ownership and authenticity work?
- What’s the best way to create and mint an NFT? (And should you use multiple platforms?)
- How do you go about creating an NFT collection?
- How to build your NFT community on platforms like Discord and Twitter.
- The top NFT artists to follow for inspiration.
- And more!
Zoom Dive events are deep conversations between Creative Entrepreneurs founder, Carolyn Dailey, and carefully selected business experts and entrepreneurs from the creative industries. Each (free) session is packed to the brim with tips and takeaways designed to help you take your creative business to the next level. We hold Zoom Dives regularly – visit our Events calendar to catch the next one live!