It’s a first-of-its-kind community experience and online learning programme to help you turn your creative talent into a brilliantly successful business. The go-to place where entrepreneurial creatives can find all the support, knowledge and connections they need to get their creative startup going and growing.
A first-of-its kind online membership experience built by creatives for creatives. Join now and get:
Community | Build your support system and learn from fellow creative entrepreneurs from around the world.
- Attend regular exclusive member networking events
- Connect directly with like-minded entrepreneurs in our private Facebook group
- Get matched with an Accountability Partner to help you reach your goals
- Have the chance to be featured on our website in our Member Spotlights
Learning | Get expert advice and know-how to reach your key milestones
- Our exclusive video Masterclasses bring leading experts we’ve handpicked to cover all the topics you need to know about, ranging from business plans to finance & legal, to marketing, leadership and mindset. Getting access to this kind of advice in the real world would cost somewhere in the region of £5,000.
- Immerse yourself in our in-conversation series “Founder Files” to learn directly from household name creative entrepreneurs like our past speakers Roksanda, Mills Miller (ustwo), Charlotte Tilbury, Nicolas Roope (Poke, Plumen), Amanda Levete (new V&A wing), Matthew Slotover (Frieze) and more.