Celebrating and advocating for diversity and inclusion in industry and entrepreneurship.
Westminster University will be launching its inaugural “Westminster Inclusion & Diversity Festival”, on Thursday the 21st November.
The theme for this year’s festival is ‘Agents of Change’. Featuring inspirational speakers, panel discussions, live performances and much more, the festival will showcase individuals and companies that are driving transformative change towards inclusion, retention and representation of all identity, social and cultural intersections, in entrepreneurship and the creative, tech, media and digital industries.
The event is open to the public, and the university invites anyone seeking insight, opportunities, inspiration and to build networks to come and listen and learn from the human powerhouses who are making waves about this incredibly important issue.
The topics to be covered include:
- Celebrating Progress: What has changed and what is being done?
- The Gaps, Issues & Barriers: What challenges still exist and what more needs to be done?
- Overcoming Adversity: Individual stories on perseverance and overcoming barriers.
- Taking Action: The support and opportunities available for individuals, and services available to help organisations to be more inclusive.
- Change-Makers: Highlighting organisations and individuals driving real long-lasting and transformational change.
To find out more and to sign up for this dynamic event, click HERE.