Generative AI (Gen AI) is the buzzword on everyone’s lips these days due to the many opportunities and possibilities it can bring, especially to businesses looking to save time on grunt work or get creative tasks done with very little effort.
But what impact is Gen AI having on creative entrepreneurs – should you be embracing large language model (LLM) technologies with confidence or have good cause to worry about your livelihood?
If you’re of the latter mindset, our Zoom Dive session with Paul Dowling, co-founder of Mindstream-AI, should reassure you. Paul provides strategic consulting solutions to businesses looking to embrace emerging technologies, including creatives in the generative art space. As an artist himself, Paul is also experimenting with Gen AI to enhance his own work, across various platforms like ChatGPT and Midjourney.
Catch up on Paul’s Zoom Dive recording to discover:
- How Gen AI can provide a new toolset for creative entrepreneurs and help with ideation.
- All about Web 3.0 and how it’s revolutionised the art market.
- How creatives can use Gen AI to enhance their work – and even use multiple platforms in combination.
- How creative entrepreneurs who aren’t tech savvy can get started with Gen AI.
- The reasons why AI won’t replace you.
- Plus plenty of insights on where Gen AI is headed in the future.
Zoom Dives are deep-dive conversations between our founder, Carolyn Dailey, and creative industry business experts. Each session picks apart crucial topics that you, as a creative entrepreneur, need to know about in order to grow and scale your creative business. Check out our Events calendar to see our upcoming Zoom Dives.