Got a brilliant creative idea but aren’t sure how to monetise it and turn it into a thriving business? Catch up on our Zoom Dive with Alison Grade to pick up tons of tips on bringing your idea to fruition.
Alison Grade is the founder of Mission Accomplished where she works with creative professionals to transform their incredible ideas into profitable businesses (she’s trained over 5,000 people so far).
Alison has 15 years of experience working at a senior level for various media companies in film and TV production, and she’s also an entrepreneur who has established her own successful businesses. In this session, she shared her entrepreneurial journey and plenty of advice for aspiring creative businesses.
Listen to this Zoom Drive recording and learn:
- How to fine-tune your creative business idea and turn it into a reality.
- Why you need to understand your value (and why clients need you).
- How to monetise your idea and set the direction for growth.
- How to develop customer-focused thinking.
- Where to find clients, customers and new opportunities.
- Plus lots more tips and advice for creative founders and entrepreneurs.
Zoom Dives are deep-dive conversations between Creative Entrepreneurs founder, Carolyn Dailey, and business experts from the creative industries. Each session is packed with crucial tips and insights to help you grow your creative business. Browse our Events calendar to discover our upcoming Zoom Dives.