Trade Mission to MIPTV 2017
Department for International Trade
Palais des Festivals et des Congrès de CannesFebruary 22, 2017
11:30 - 13:00
- 1 Boulevard de la Croisette, Cannes , 06400£200
Join the Department for International Trade (DIT) London Region and ERDF’s Global Growth Project in a Trade Mission to MIPTV 2017 and discover new export opportunities in the TV and digital content industry.
MIPTV is the global marketplace for TV and digital content for all genres and all screens.
With 11,000 decision-makers, including 3,900 acquisition executives, benefit from big opportunities to launch and license new programmes, build partnerships, finance projects and discover new talent and trends.
To see some of the buyers who attended in 2016 click here.
- Connect with the entire TV and digital content ecosystem
- Promote your new content
- Meet with the creative production industry and develop new projects
- Take part in dedicated matchmaking programmes
- Sharpen your industry understanding, explore new business models and stay at the cutting edge of the latest entertainment trends
- Identify key market trends that influence buyers of TV and online content
Who should join the Mission?
- Content providers
- Finished programmes, formats, multi-platform content
- Entertainment, reality/filmed programmes in all genre
- Broadcast technology solution providers
What are the benefits?
- Prepaid ticket for MIPTV 2017 (worth more than £1,000)
- Access to conferences, networking and matchmaking programmes
- Presence in MIPTV 2017 Guide and Handbook
- Access to online database and screenings
- Support from an experienced International Trade Adviser, during and after the mission
- Briefing in London to help you get the most from the mission
To view the MIPTV Trailer 2016 please click here.