The free programme aims to help creative founders transform their creative business into a sustainable career.
Application deadline: 6th March
The Roundhouse is a hub of inspiration where artists and emerging talent create extraordinary work, and where young people can grow creatively as individuals.
Their newly launched Self Made: Accelerator programme is a three-month course specifically designed for creative entrepreneurs aged between 18 to 30. The programme welcomes anyone with a brilliant creative startup who's in need of an extra boost to transform it into a sustainable career and business.
Through weekly workshops, mentoring, pitch practice, peer-to-peer learning and free co-working membership, The Roundhouse will provide founders with everything they need to take their creative business to whole new heights.
You should apply if:
- You have started your own creative business and need some guidance on how to grow it
- You have an established brand which has some traction through sales or customer engagement, but you want to learn how to make your business thrive, not just survive
- You are able to dedicate at least two days a week to the programme for its 12-week duration
- You’re a company of one, you’ve been making money out of your creativity and you think that you can scale it to a business that has employees, but you don't know how to do that
Some features of the Self Made: Accelerator programme:
- A dedicated day every Tuesday for pitch training and curated workshops hosted by industry experts
- Free co-working membership to use throughout the week
- Participation in the Roundhouse Self Made Masterclass events at no cost
- A dedicated professional mentor
- One-on-one support from the Roundhouse team
- A Graduation Pitch Evening to showcase your new business skills and celebrate the next step in your creative career
- Post-programme support through continued mentorship, co-working membership for an additional month and Self Made Accelerator Alumni Network
Find out more and apply HERE.