For those who dream of launching their venture loudly and proudly into the world
Deadline for entries: 26th March 2020
Creative Entrepreneurs Members receive a 10% entry discount. Contact your Membership Coordinator to redeem this offer.
If you have a creative startup or scale-up that you're passionate about, and you need a helping hand to get it off the ground, the D&AD Side Hustle Awards could provide you with just that.
D&AD Side Hustle Pencil is the competition for students, emerging talent and creative professionals with big ideas. The accolades are awarded to inspiring, scalable projects that combine creativity and innovation to meet a real need.
Pitch your big ideas to investors and creative directors, with a chance to win the mentoring and resources needed to help you succeed.
There are three categories available to enter:
- Student categories are reserved for those still in education. Entry fee £20.
- Emerging Professional categories apply to anyone with less than 3 years of work experience. Entry fee £35.
- Established Professional categories for anyone with over 3 years of work experience. Entry fee £50.
Winners will receive:
- D&AD Side Hustle Pencil
- Your name in the D&AD Annual
- 2 hours of mentoring with a D&AD judge
- A D&AD Masterclass of your choice
- D&AD Awarded Membership for 1 year
The judges will be looking for work that uses creative thinking to address a genuine need. For Start-ups, the idea should demonstrate proof of concept and show potential for growth, whereas Scale-ups should be sustainable, validated within the marketplace and on track to meet early ambitions.
Find out more HERE.
Heard all you need and ready to go for it? Enter HERE.